Join EBA - A Connected Network Within the Banking Environmental Risk Management Industry
Whether you’re looking to learn more about environmental risk management policies and procedures, gain access to events pertaining to your industry, or just want to have some fun while meeting new people, joining the Environmental Bankers Association (EBA) will definitely be a step in the right direction.
The EBA affords you the opportunity to meet a collection of professionals who work tirelessly to improve as well as promote the financial services industry. It has also provided unparalleled networking opportunities that serve as a way to stay on top of important industry trends and advances.
Things You Can Gain From the Environmental Bankers Association
- Enhance your network – Conferences and meetings not only provide an opportunity to promote the exchange of information, but also an incredible opportunity for members to engage and network with other professionals.
- Engage with diverse groups of people – EBA represents the financial services industry, including bank and non-bank financial institutions, insurers, asset management firms, and those who provided services to them. Its members include lending institutions, property & casualty and life insurers, the environmental consulting and appraisal community, and attorneys. You’re guaranteed to meet people with your job title, but you’ll also meet people with different backgrounds that hold various different positions within the industry.
- You’ll have fun – Whether you’re at a conference, sitting in on a monthly call or listening to a webinar, you’re guaranteed to enjoy yourself. Why? Well, you’ll be among like-minded professionals who share a passion for the same industry.
- Broaden your knowledge – EBA offers webinars, seminars and conferences to keep their members up-to-date on the latest industry trends and innovations. Staying informed on trends is extremely beneficial, and will definitely help you in the long run.
- Make new friends – EBA is a great way to meet intelligent, like-minded professionals that are immersed in your industry. Furthermore, you’re able to chat with and meet with members who can offer ideas and opinions about pertinent issues related to your industry. It can also give you the opportunity to share your advice with peers.
- Give back to the community – If the opportunity presents itself, volunteer. Whether it’s to speak, teach or participate at a continuing education event or annual conference, it will be an opportunity to make a difference and help others as well as gain experience and step outside your comfort zone.
- Continued education -- EBA provides a vast amount of access to industry information, whether in the form of webinars, workshops, conferences, or access to experts in your area or field of interest. It can help you stay current on industry knowledge as well as meet industry leaders and colleagues.
- Stay motivated and be inspired – In day-to-day life, it’s easy to lose focus and motivation. However, EBA offers fun, innovative events and methods to get you excited about and rediscover your love for the financial services industry.
- Resume builder – Adding your EBA membership to your resume is essentially like icing on the cake. Have fun, learn more about your industry, gain credibility, meet new people AND enhance your future career endeavors? Sounds almost too good to be true!
How the EBA Can Help
Please keep in mind that what you put into your EBA membership, you will most likely get out of it. The more involved you are with the organization, the more likely you are to see the returns – whether in the form of new contacts, career advancement or industry knowledge and know-how.
For EBA Members Only:
Join us on Monday, June 22 - Tuesday, June 23, 2020 as we present:
EBA Virtual Conference 2020
A series of interactive webinars covering topical EBA and industry information.
EBA MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
EBA EDUCATION BROCHURE