EBA Career Center
EBA CAREER CENTER
Lansing Michigan Office Location
Job Type: Full-Time Number of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Environmental Studies, Engineering, Geology, or related sciences.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· 1-3 years of Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and site investigation experience, site development and/or construction management
· 1-3 years of Brownfield project support experience.
· Brownfield tax increment financing and environmental grant/loan experience.
· Updated 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER training.
· Accredited as an Asbestos Building Inspector and/or Lead-Based Paint Inspector, a plus.
· Effectively communicates, verbal and written.
· Demonstrates full knowledge of each project’s status and goals.
· Performs tasks across multiple disciplines as required to bring about successful project completion.
· Provides quality environmental consulting services.
· Responds to customers in a timely manner.
· Conducts Phase I ESAs to ASTM or higher standards.
· Conducts asbestos building inspections, if possible.
· Provides support for Phase II Subsurface Investigations.
· Manages and enters data into spreadsheets.
· Understands the due diligence process and associated requirements.
· Supports in the development and writing of Brownfield Plans and Act 381 Works Plans for Environmental and Non-Environmental Eligible Activities.
· Supports Grant and Loan applications.
· Participates and supports Brownfields projects.
· Travels to assigned field locations as required for duration of fieldwork, must have a good driving record, and be able to drive a company vehicle.
· Other duties not listed may also apply.
AKT Peerless offers competitive salary and excellent benefits and is an EOE.
Contact: John Miller, Human Resources
Address: 214 Janes Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48607
Fax: (989) 754-3804
(Please provide resumes in MS Word or PDF format) NO phone calls please.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT OR ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER PRINCIPAL LEVEL POSITION MASSACHUSETTS ,CT,NJ,NC, PA,GA,FL.
John Locke firstname.lastname@example.org PRESIDENT LOCKE ASSOCIATES ENVIRONMENTAL & ENGINEERING RECRUITERS 508-643-0444 http://lockeassociatesnow.com Our client, a well established respected national environmental consulting firm with 20 plus locations seeks Business Development Professional or Seller Doer with experience in Due Diligence , Property Condition Assessment, Environmental Consulting, and EHS services. Boston,New York,Phoenix and Chicago locations. $140k to $200k Plus Contact John Locke , Jlocke9@aol.com Locke & Associates ,North Attleboro, MA. 508-643-0444 http://environmentalrecruiter.com http:// environmentalheadhunter"
For Job Seekers
Get the most out of your Career Center account.
Create a Featured Employer profile today!